K-Lite Codec Pack: Play MOV, MP4 and FLV Files
We recommend installing the K-Lite Codec pack in order to play H.264, MP4, MOV and FLV video formats through EasyWorship. Follow the instructions below to install the K-Lite Codec pack. Please read all of the instructions before installing the K-Lite codec pack.
Download & Install K-Lite
- Click the following link to go to the download page. Click the most recent Download K-Lite Codec Pack 11.x.x BASIC link. Click Here To Download
- Double the K-Lite installer file and follow the instructions below.
- Click next on the first screen.
- Select Simple mode on the Installation Mode screen.
- On the Preferred languages screen check Perform preferred language configuration and click next.
- Make sure Windows Media Player is unchecked on the File associations screen.
- Select No Thanks. I do not want to install these free offers on the Additional Software Offers screen and click next.
- Click Install on the Ready to Install Screen.
- On the Done! Page click Run Codec Tweak Tool if you have Windows 7 or 8 and click finish.
- Close the codecguide.com webpage that opens at the end of the install.
- If you have Windows XP or Vista you're all done. Windows 7 & 8 Users go to the next step.
- On the Codec Tweak Tool page, click the Preferred Decoders button at the bottom left.
- Under 32-bit decoders Select LAV Video under the following headings H.264, XVID, DIVX, MP4V, DVSD, MJPEG, AAC & LATM AAC : (You do not need to change anything under 64-bit decoders)
- Click Apply and Close then click exit.
- Restart EasyWorship
- The K-Lite codec pack is now installed and ready to use with EasyWorship.
Adding MOV, MP4 & FLV files to EasyWorship
In order to see MP4, FLV, MOV files when adding them to EasyWorship, click the media tab, then videos, click the Add button at the bottom and select All Files from the drop down list at the bottom of the browse window.