Please print these instructions for easy reference while installing the K-Lite Codec Pack.
We recommend installing the K-Lite Codec pack in order to play H.264, MP4, MOV and FLV video formats through EasyWorship. Follow the instructions below to install the K-Lite Codec pack. Please read all of the instructions before installing the K-Lite codec pack.
Do not install the K-Lite codec pack to correct DVD playback issues. Please install DScaler instead.
Download the K-Lite Codec Pack
1. If you have already installed the K-Lite codec pack, please uninstall it from the K-Lite Codec Pack folder in the Start menu.
(You may have to reboot after uninstalling)
2. Right click the following link and click open in new tab or window and click the blue Download Now button. Download K-Lite Codec Pack Basic
Installing the K-Lite Codec Pack
3. Once the file is downloaded open or run it and follow the instructions below.
4. Click next on the first screen.
5. Select Simple mode on the Installation Mode screen.
6. Make sure Windows Media Player is unchecked on the File associations screen.
8. Make sure 2.0 (stereo) is selected on the Speaker configuration screen.
9. Select No Thanks. I don not want to install these free offers on the Additional Software Offers screen and click next.
10. Click Install on the Ready to Install Screen.
11. On the Done! Page click Run Codec Tweak Tool and click finish.
12. Close the codecguide.com webpage that opens at the end of the install and continue to step 13.
13. If you have Windows XP or Vista click exit. Otherwise continue to Windows 7 & 8 Users only.
Windows 7 & 8 Users only
1. On the Codec Tweak Tool page, click the Preferred Decoders button at the bottom left.
2. Under 32-bit decoders Select LAV Video on H.264, XVID, DIVX, MP4V, DVSD, AAC & LAMT AAC :
(You do not need to change anything under 64-bit decoders)
3. Click Apply and Close then click exit.
The K-Lite codec pack is now installed and ready to use with EasyWorship. See: Adding MOV, MP4 & FLV files to EasyWorship: below.
Adding MOV, MP4 & FLV files to EasyWorship:
In order to see MP4, FLV, MOV files when adding them to EasyWorship, click the media tab, then videos, click the Add button at the bottom and select All Files from the drop down list at the bottom of the browse window.